Who we are
Our website address is: https://soulpursuits.net.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service including details regarding the Cookies used.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
COOKIES + SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site until you choose to delete them, and otherwise typically delete themselves at expiration. Persistent cookies can be removed by following the directions of your web browser.
- A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
- A third-party cookie is placed by someone other than the Site and may gather browsing activity across multiple websites and across multiple sessions. They are typically a type of persistent cookie and are stored until you delete them or they expire based on the time set in each third-party cookie.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You can learn more about cookies and how to disable them here.
Third Party Cookies
We use 3 Woocommerce cookies which allow the online shop to function correctly. These are: woocommerce_cart_hash, wp_woocommerce_session_debdc24875a3d0ad92cd9d74c83e3329 and woocommerce_items_in_cart.
A Stripe cookie is used by this third party in order to make your online purchase possible.
Pop-up Cookie Consent Cookie
- Strictly necessary. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site.
- Functionality. These are used to recognize when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Analytical/performance. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site. This helps us to improve the performance of the Site, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Google Analytics: The Site uses Google Analytics to help understand how our Site is used and sometimes information such as the geographical location of our users. You can learn more about how Google uses data when you use our Site and how to opt out here.
- Social Networks. These are used to enable you to interact with third-party social networks (subject to any preferences you set with those third-parties). You may be able to manage your privacy preferences for these social networks and their tools and widgets via your account with the social network.
- Booking and purchasing. These cookies allow us to record and manage the appointments clients can book and the virtual products purchases from our Site.
Third parties are required to follow applicable laws, self-regulatory programs, and data protection rules where applicable. However, the Site does not have control over these third parties, who each have their own privacy policies and practices.
CONSENT, CONTRACT AND LEGITIMATE INTERESTS IN PROCESSING
Certain cookie technologies are employed to make the Site function for its intended purpose, and are provided based on contractual necessity based on your agreement with the Site to perform the services you have requested.
By choosing to use our Site after being notified of our use of Cookie Technologies in the ways described in this Policy, and in applicable jurisdictions, through notice and unambiguous acknowledgement of your consent, you agree to such use.
Managing Cookie Technologies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please note, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.